- Located in the heart of Downtown Arlington at the Levitt Pavilion
- USATF Certified 5K course
- 1 Mile Fun Run
- Free parking
- Free t-shirt and goody bag for all registrants
- Shopping and food in the Vendor Area
- Live entertainment
- Puppy Power Pavilion for Canine Superheroes
- KaPow! Kid Zone with games, inflatables and family-friendly activities
- Family-friendly activities and Kids Area
- Costume contests for youth, adults, and dogs
- Superhero Training Academy
- Special Superhero appearances
- And much more!
CASA of Tarrant County and its court-appointed volunteers advocate for the best interest of abused and neglected children.
About CASA of Tarrant County
CASA of Tarrant County recruits, trains, and supervises local citizens with the necessary skills to be effective voices for children in court. these volunteers are trained and supervised to gather information that helps judges decide the best possible outcome for abused children in foster care. the ultimate goal is to help ensure that children in foster care find safe, loving, permanent homes where they can thrive. Some children will be united with their parents or relatives, while others make a forever home with adoptive parents.
A CASA volunteer is a constant during a frightening, uncertain time. Few volunteer roles have such a critical and immediate impact on the life of a child as that of a CASA volunteer.